Is your computer acting sluggish? Experiencing unexpected crashes when launching apps? Files not opening immediately or programs too slow to load? If you answered yes to any of these questions, you may be in need of a memory upgrade to your device – whether it be a PC or Apple computer or laptop. Sometimes you can even experience more obvious signs too that will tell you this. Such as: an error message or pop-up stating so, your device is using 80% or more of it’s memory, or you’re just not able to run multiple apps at the same time. And while you could do it yourself, if you don’t have the experience and/or expertise required to do so especially, it’s best to let the professionals handle it for you. Which is why we, here at PC Repair Phoenix, are here to help.
Due to the many factors involved in a memory upgrade, not only do we assess the device first but, will also ensure to use the memory upgrade option that best suits you and your device. As unfortunately, not every device can upgrade the memory on it. But, not only that, there are a few different ways it can be done, and it may not even be what is causing the issue on your device. Sometimes, a memory upgrade isn’t what your device needs to get back to running like new. Which is why we include the following to boost your speed and performance on your device in this service:
- Virus Threat Detection & Removal – i.e. viruses, malware, adware, and other harmful software and code that may have infected your device.
- Memory Assessment – verification of the remaining memory on your device.
- Device Optimization – Ensure your device is running at it’s peak by cleaning, defragmenting, and optimizing your device (where applicable)
- Device Assessment – Verifying and Installing the best memory upgrade option for your device (i.e. RAM, DIMM, SSD)
- Memory Upgrade – Installation & Testing of new and/or additional memory in device to ensure it’s running like it should.
Call 480.420.0548 to find out more on how we can help or to set up your appointment today!
Note: All services include a free evaluation for the device to offer the best solution for your device and provide a quote. The solution and quote must be approved before service(s) can be rendered. See our Waivers and Policies page and our Processes page for more details.